start up is very long
Project Hedra 0.33
- Added new claws!
- Added new katars!
- Added a sun to the sky
- Added an inventory open sound.
- Added melee damage resistance to warriors and rogues.
- Added stars to the night sky.
- Changed the sky colours.
- Now the game detects when a player file is corrupt and uses a backup.
- Improved water visibility when opening the map.
- Fixed the premature culling of structures.
- Fixed effect particles not displaying on the entire entity.
- Fixed sky colors moving with the camera
- Fixed trails when swinging the sword.
- Fixed boss name not showing up.
- Fixed some geometry issues in the water LOD.
- Fixed the item info title being displayed incorrectly.
- Fixed the horse becoming invisible when in FPM.
- Improved night and day colors.
- Improved significantly performance.
- Fixed "Items lighting depends on daytime".
- Made the blacksmith tradeable.
- Fixed bugs where some models wouldnt render but they would still be collidable (giant trees).
- Improved memory usage significantly.
- Fixed "When I load a world, I always start with about 1/10 health".
- Fixed a bug where you would get invisible after opening the map.
- Fixed sky color interpolation.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Get Project Hedra
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Does the logo show? How much time are we talking about? Send me the log.txt file
yes it does, the start up just shows a black screen for a bit and shows whats being loaded
You mean a console? How much time are we talking about? Can you send me the file in the game's directory called log.txt?
What program do you use to make games? I use unity.