Project Hedra 0.42
- Balanced the game and added a whole load of automated tests so It doesnt get de-balanced in the future.
- Now grass & other loded plants appear smoothly on the terrain.
- Added the ability to load simple mods into the game.
- Added a cap to the consecutive hits.
- Added a damage reduction stat, which scales with the level.
- You can write /hello to greet.
- Improved performance of UI rendering.
- Fixed a bug where items with the same seed would variate in stats.
- Added a level cap.
- Added max mana & max health text info.
- Improved the obelisk messages.
- Increase the model size of the bee.
- Increased the size of the blacksmith.
- Increased the damage of RMB abilities.
- Changed the default music level to 20%
- Disabled the rain.
- Fixed the health bar of some mobs being placed under them.
- Fixed bosses getting damaged when spawning.
- Fixed gorilla growl not working.
- Fixed intercept while walking.
- Fixed some far away chunks having a very high lod.
- Fixed the aspect ratio of the game.
- Fixed some sync errors.
- Fixed the whirlwind animation while walking.
- Fixed a bug where holes would appear in graveyards.
- Fixed a bug where structures would appear on the map but wouldnt spawn.
- Fixed a bug where the item image on the inventory would be far way from the mouse.
- Fixed a bug which would cause a lower LOD size.
- Fixed an inventory crash.
- Fixed bandit camps tents not appearing.
- Fixed being able to look the terrain on very steep mountains.
- Fixed bosses sometimes not spawning.
- Fixed campfires spawning in villages.
- Fixed fog sometimes not adjusting correctly.
- Fixed loading external models.
- Fixed sometimes the market spawning in the air.
- Fixed mobs going into the ocean and river.
- Fixed noise texture moving with the tree animations.
- Fixed reloading modules.
- Fixed several "object" leaks and improved the overall performance when playing for a while.
- Fixed the map flickering when loading.
- Increased the notification size.
- Improved performance when having a lot of mobs.
- Improved the spawning of the bandit camp.
- Improved tree placement.
- More dense fog.
- Now whirlwind scales the time and damage.
- Now obelisks can replenish stamina.
- Reduced the falling damage penalty.
- Reduced the chance of spawning berries.
- Removed the health regen.
- Reduced significantly the game's size.
- Removed bow knock.
- Structures dont scale anymore with the player's level.
- Fixed "When standing on a hill or even on a flat land, looking down quickly-ish you can see under the map/ground for a couple of seconds".
- Fixed "Whirlwind cooldown goes negative".
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Project Hedra 0.42.zip 29 MB
Nov 04, 2018
Get Project Hedra
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.