Hi! I jsut wanted to send some feedback on your game. I have just recently picked it up and I have enjoyed my time playing. I found myself going 3 hours non-stop playing. The game has a certain charm that I like. I enjoy the music that you added, atmosphere, combat, and the vast amount of exploration. To be honest, it took me a few tries to understand combat but I got the hang of it shortly. I have noticed a few bugs such as the time I got stuck climbing a hill and ended up inside of a tree. Also I came across a giant tree by a river and the boss protecting it was nowhere to be seen. I later found out that the poor guy was stuck in the river and just died. I got free gold and the chest from it, but I was looking forward to the combat. I also noticed that there is an occasional freeze but nothig too terrible. I can't wait to see more customization and multiplayer to be added.
Project Hedra 0.39
- Added a new combat song, 'On The Lam'
- Added a new combat song, 'Hostage Situation'
- Added a new ambient song, 'Adventurer's Minuet'
- Added oceans.
- Changed the generation of the game.
- Now mobs avoid fighting between them.
- Improved some error messages.
- Fixed a bug where bosses on giant treees wouldn't appear.
- Buffed the Intercept skill on lower levels.
- Fixed a bug where chests wouldn't appear.
- Fixed a crash when opening chests.
- Fixed some UI components loading incorrectly.
- Fixed obelisks being sunk on the dirt.
- Fixed skill display names.
- Fixed a crash when loading characters.
- Fixed the Venom skill not working properly.
- Fixed a bug where bandits attacks wouldnt register.
- Fixed campfires spawning underwater.
- Fixed no damage ocurring when falling to the ground.
- Fixed the range of the gorilla's roar.
- Fixed the graveyard spawning underwater.
- Fixed the water splash particles.
- Fixed tents spawning in rivers.
- Giant trees now can spawn underwater, if they do there will be no boss but only rewards.
- Increased the maxium height of the world.
- Fixed a bug where the screen would get stuck at white.
- Improved SSAO on weapons.
- Added a loading screen when going to the menu.
- Fixed a bug where the cooldown text remains after switching chararcters.
- Fixed sometimes models or entities not appearing.
- The bash skill now knocks down enemies and pushes them a bit away.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I am really happy you enjoyed the game.
Currently I am working on making the game more solid (less crashes, fixing the bugs that you mentioned, better performance, etc).
Sadly multiplayer nor customization are planned to be worked on soon, instead I am focusing on more worldbuilding, structures and improving the world so adventuring is less tedious and there are more things to do. Any ideas you may want to share about this are appreciated :D
Thanks for the feeback!