Project Hedra 0.40
- Added boats.
- Added support for fullscreen.
- Added support for hiding the console.
- Faster LOD detection.
- Faster world loading.
- Fixed bounding boxes on the character selection screen.
- Fixed chunks not loading from the center.
- Fixed mobs spawning in walls.
- Fixed mobs climbing walls.
- Fixed a rednering bug with the health bar when riding a horse.
- Fixed terrain LOD edges.
- Fixed water LOD edges.
- Fixed water edges sometimes failing to generate.
- Fixed a render bug with the water.
- Fixed bandit camps not spawning correctly.
- Fixed some issues with the UI.
- Now the game's world loads much faster.
- Made mobs resurface in water.
- Performance improvements.
- Reduced the minium amount of VRAM the game needs.
- Reduced a bit the RAM usage of the game.
- Refactor Define blocks in Landscape.cs
- Switched the rendering completely to OpenGL Core.
- Added "When falling into the water from high elevation, you lose velocity".
- Fixed a bug where the game would play combat songs instead of ambient songs.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Project Hedra 0.40.zip 57 MB
Oct 07, 2018
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.