Project Hedra 0.26 Patch Notes
- Added a new item stats menu.
- Reworked completely the Inventory UI.
- Completely reworked the item system.
- Added an ooze.
- Added new items & temporarily removed others.
- Added a completely new and more robust trading GUI.
- Fixed a bug where the inventory was shared amongst all of the characters.
- Fixed several minor bugs.
- Fixed a bug where you could place any object in the mount slot.
- Increased spawning animation speed
- Mobs now drop gold.
- Completely reworked bear & boar animations.
- Fixed worlds not unloading correctly.
- Fixed the world ending near 0,0.
- Removed interpolation for visual messages.
- Fixed the game crashing when trading.
- Improved invetory buttons hitboxes when hovering.
- Improved text in the character selection screen.
- Fixed a bug where sheeps would drop berries.
- Made trade inventory dont close when alt-tabbing.
- Added a more robust way of handling exceptions (less crashes :D ).
- Fixed a bug in the scaling of weapons.
- Fix player not playing spawning animation.
- Fixed bandits attacking when knocked.
- Made Damage tint faster showing.
- Fixed a bug regarding the glider.
- Fixed a bug where quitting the game while dead would leave everything in an inconsistent state.
- Fixed "Knocked animation passes when the game is paused".
- Added a snake.
- Fixed the weapons on the back of the character not moving according to the animations.
- Fixed a bug where you would get stuck on the loading screen.
- Fix boss bar stays open after boss is killed.
- Improved damage sfx.
- Attacking with empty hands now does damage.
- Fixed randomly dropping gliders.
- Fixed leak of meshes on weapon creation.
- GPU memory is now cleared after every world load. (This means less terrain graphic artifacts.)
- Improved the speed of the empty hands attacking animation.
- Increased the chances of spawning a village.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
I also created a Twitch account where I occasionally stream the development of the game. Feel free to follow me.
Get Project Hedra
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.