Project Hedra 0.25
- Added bears to the game (Thank you /u/Afrotoast42])
- Added gnolls to the game (Thank you /u/Afrotoast42)
- Fixed arrow speed.
- Finished the groundwork for implementing a biome system.
- Improve the damage balance of the game.
- Monsters no longer spawn inside structures.
- Improved chest performance.
- Fixed mobs sudden rotation.
- Improved mobs alignment with terrain.
- Fixed animals rotation in certain axes.
- Removed the fixed cursor state from loading screen.
- Fixed a bug where only some types of mobs would spawn.
- Added a command for spawning humanoids.
- Fix structure models not showing sometimes.
- Bandits now sleep at night.
- Fixed the lighting on certain model types.
- Added a spawning sound effect.
- Bandits are waken up by nearby sounds when sleeping.
- Player now wakes up from sleeping when damaged.
- Changed the death sound. (The glass break sound)
- Improved rogue damage with the starting blades.
- Made gaining XP easier.
- Fixed dying in bed.
- Fixed structure position persistance.
- Fix going to load screen while running with an archer shows an arrow model.
- Reduced the chance of the game doing "blocky" movements.
- Fixed all issues with the 3D by using a 3DTexture
- Removed old minimap icons.
- Refactored the HumanoidAI
- Fixed strange graphics issues with the terrain.
- Archer now slows down when attacking.
- Goats are now bigger.
- Fixed "Exiting the game and realoding has a high chance of making you spawn in a graveyard".
- Nerfed bandits.
- Reduce CPU usage for certain mob updates.
- Improved the enemy spawning algorithm
- Added "miss shots"
- Fixed mob rotation when attacking.
- Remove the mob cap.
- Fire now extinguishes underwater.
- Fixed swimming over water
- Made some progress in the Mac & Linux versions
- Made sleeping pad a bit more random
- Reduce the poly count of some small models.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Project Hedra 0.25.zip 32 MB
39 days ago
Get Project Hedra
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.