Project Hedra 0.17
- Fixed Sound Engine issues with 64 bit systems.
- Added a new OST.
- SSAO is now cheaper for the GPU.
- Fixed a memory leak with fonts.
- Increased firecamps frequency and fixed it's fireplace.
- Fixed terrain collision on river edges.
- Increased the camera distance from the player.
- Faster jumping.
- Improved the fog calculation formula.
- Removed MSAA completely.
- Added a splash screen to the game.
- Text is now drawn with drop shadows.
- Reduced terrain reflectivity.
- Fixed the orientation of some village collision boxes.
- Fixed water dissapearing when no shadows.
- Added eating SFX.
- Added water splash SFX.
- Added new walking SFX.
- Added on hit SFX.
- Added new menu SFX.
- Added new enviroment SFX.
- Added fire camp SFX.
- Added mob walking SFX.
- Fixed sound system crashing the game.
- Added new sounds to several abilities.
- Balanced volume more across sfx.
This update includes a whole new SFX and a new OST among many other improvements.
Please feel free to contact me with any problems or feedback you have with the game :)
Project Hedra 0.17.zip 28 MB
Nov 20, 2017
Get Project Hedra
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.